As we continue to monitor the developments with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety of our audience must come first. We have decided to err on the side of caution and delay the book tour to a later date. Please know as a ticket holder, you are in good hands, and we will make every effort to update you as more information becomes available
Here's what we know right now: We aren't ready to announce new dates just yet but when we are, they will be announced on our website. Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled event date. If you cannot make the new date, your tickets will be refunded by the venue. This was an incredibly hard decision to make but we know that we can do hard things. We will continue to choose joy amidst uncertainty and work diligently to bring the tour back to your city as soon as we can.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time!